I'm often told by my friends that if they didn't know me, they'd think I make stuff up when I talk about things like my crazy family and various adventures. I'm going to prove to you why this blog writes itself with one of many examples. Below is a letter from my dog, Lucky re: her birthday sent from my mother's email account. See kids, I'm not the only crazy one.
To all it may concern:
After much thought and deliberation, Lucky has decided to share her birthday ,which is August 4th, wish list with her family. The following items will make her birthday dreams and wishes come true:
1. Tea Tree bath at Jake's Dog House
2. Jake's Dog House special massage
3. Squeaky, annoying expensive toys
4. Einstein's Doggie bagels
5. Pig's ears
6. Home made dog cookies
Love and a big lick to all, especially Casey and Bella.
Lucky
Now, being a part of my family for almost 29 years, I wasn't phased by the letter. I was pissed that my own dog tried to outshine my birthday next week but sending her wish list before my birthday. This is all part of an annual ritual that started many many years ago called Gina's Birthday Always Sucks (GBAS, for short). Being that it is almost a week until my birthday, looks like I will be dedicating the next week to stories of GBAS.
Look for them soon.
Smooch,
G
No comments:
Post a Comment