Dear Santa,
I'm writing this to you and posting it on my blog because my readers have been complaining that its been 12 days since I've written anything.
I've given it alot of thought and this is what I want for Christmas:
1. A year's supply of grande breve lattes. In true Mangiaracina style, my parents have tried to give me this by handing me a "slightly used" Starbucks gift card yesterday. Thankfully, there was enough for one latte on there. (stay tuned for more highlights of G's family gift giving)
2. Sunglasses. I apparently lost mine and will never see them again... along with the person who has them. I know, Mr. Claus, I need to keep better track of these things, but unfortunately my corneas are burning out w/o them.
3. A heated lotion dispenser. For no other reason than that this seems like the most ridiculous waste of money I've ever seen. But I'm guessing once I've had warmed lotion, I'll never want cold lotion again.
4. Enough money to buy lil' Paulie all the Thomas the trains there are... being able to see his face light up was worth every penny.
5. Time to blog every day so people won't get all crazy like on me. (ok, this sounds more like a new year's resolution.. so you can file that underneath exercise, eating right and blah blah)
6. Socks. Sadly, I'm still wearing Halloween ones because my socks have vanished in my apt's laundry room.
7. A magical bank account... so my bills from my upcoming trips to Key West and the Bahamas are mysteriously covered.
8. Fabulous shoes that don't hurt when you wear them. I'm guessing this also falls into the magical category, so Dorothy's ruby slippers will be fine.
9. Crayons. I've learned this year, I really miss them.
10. This year's Hallmark snowman that plays the piano because its not annoying enough just to have the other two...
11. The ability to shut Roomie down at pool. Fair and square.
12. A never-ending sea of fabulous purses.... ahhhh, that's as good as sugar plums in my head.. oh and hats too!
13. A new showerhead... Roomie broke the evil one which attacked me a few times this year.
14. A lump of coal to the man who developed the evil shower head which attacked me and the broke on Roomie this morning causing a tsunami in our bathroom (yes, Santa similar to the one I caused while washing the wok earlier this year--and that is not code for anything dirty in anyway).
See Santa, I don't want that much for Christmas... I'm not even going to ask that you bring me a boy this holiday or a puppy (although the puppy would take priority over the boy)... I think the ones you sent me this past year have done enough to keep me being careful what I wish for...
And I want to thank you too Santa for the same things you bring me every year... a gi-normous tree, the capability to make my apt. look like Christmas threw up in it and the bestest people in my life.
Happy holidays to all!
Love,
G
No comments:
Post a Comment