In less than two hours I'm back to the airport for my trip to St. Louis. When Scoot found out I wouldn't be blogging, he was sad, as in less than 24 hours he'll be going through his 752 unread emails in his work inbox.... So, here are some highlights of the wedding of the century in le Bahamas, and in the interest of time, the stories will come later:
--The Lord of the Dance taking center stage
--Kung Fu Dancing?
--The Mummers take Bahamas
--Potty Me Elmo
--Indecent Proposal
--M12 shakin' their old skool groves on the floor
--Pina, Banana, Strawberry Coladas w/extra rum
--Ross v. Russ
Oh, and Steve got married. :-)
I'll let the people who were there get a few good laughs from the titles and fill the rest of you all in later.
Unless someone wants to meet me in St. Louis (ha ha ha).
Smooch,
G
No comments:
Post a Comment