Sunday, July 16, 2006

I can surprise you too...

I made a guest appearance at the bachelor party de Schmeffy. I promised him I'd be there since we were 19, so despite my current Utie illnesses, I feel its necessary to keep an 11 year old promise. After all, his promise is far worse... being the person who is stuck with taking care of me when I'm older and feeding pigeons that aren't really there with my 14 cats in tow on a park bench..

That's the thing about my friends... I know even if they were trapped under something heavy, they'd gnaw off the limb and get there, just to make a promise. So I like to return the favor, however small, whenever I can.

Thanks to everyone in my life that is like that. It's rarer than we might think.

It was really great to see my pals this weekend, even if it was brief. And sorry to my boyz for the harsh realization that just because a gal shows up to the bachelor party doesn't mean she's getting naked.

:-)

Love,
G

PS One more Sorry to the Congamaster for parking his Dragon Wagon on the lawn.... never let a girl drive a fine piece of machinery like that.

No comments: