Thursday, October 26, 2006

For those of you not looped in...

I have a meeting at 2 PM on Saturday with a realtor. My place goes up for sale... Like I said in last post, all signs point to NJ....

In the meantime... dare I answer this reporter request... chime in.

Smooch,
G


NON-EXPERT: Always a Bridesmaid, Not Yet a Bride? -- Producer

I am working on a segment for a national daytime show and am looking for women who are dealing with the wedding blitz. Do you feel like you are at that point in your life when all of your girlfriends are constantly talking about engagements and weddings? Is engagement and marriage (their engagement or their wedding) the topic of every discussion lately? As exciting as it is, are you a tiny bit fed up and want some tips on how to survive the wedding craze? I want to hear from all of you ladies who are not at that point in your life and want an outlet to discuss how you, and a lot of other ladies, feel.

No comments: