Sunday, December 02, 2007

Holiday Cheer and Pink Feathers


I woke up this morning and was pulling a pink feather from my mouth. Then I looked down and realized that I was on my couch. I looked to my right, while letting out a moan, to see a lump on the other couch. When I pulled the kitten ears off my head, I realized that I had a visit from the Tequila Fairy last night.

G decided to have herself an impromptu tree trimming this weekend, and while it was a smallish affair, the recipe for fun was:

1/2 (large) bottle of vodka
3/4 bottle of bourbon
1/4 bottle of SoCo

Add 1 full bottle of Cuervo 1800 Tequila for only shots. Add friends and mix thoroughly.

So where did the pink feathers come from? That would be the pink boa that I decided to bring out, when the dance floor (so I'm told) started up. Apparently, someone else wore the ears and a few of my hats also were part of the fashion show.

But somehow, Thor, my LARGE Christmas tree is looking absolutely gorgeous.
And, judging by this cute photo of my friend taking a pic of the tree, and instead getting a reflection of a man with a big red bow on his butt, seems to explain the rest.

Smooch!
-G

No comments: