Never a dull moment, kids. So - tonight, I was the last to leave my office (shocking, I know). I get to the lobby to say good night to my favorite security guard and she is glued to the window. And who wouldn't be, I look out at it looks like a scene from a Die Hard flick... the entire street is blocked off by cops, cop cars - marked and unmarked... men in bullet proof vests, large Suburbans.
Of course - I looked for my dad. Only kidding!
I was taken aback by the spectacle. So, I ask my security guard to give me the scoop. Apparently, a crazy man with a gun jumped out of the bushes across the street from my building. I guess that's what you get when you work a few blocks from the Capitol.
Seems no matter where I work, I'm always attracting the crazies, and of course, the po-po.
Smooch -
G
No comments:
Post a Comment