Hi all -
Finally through the birthday blues and on the quest to replace Pinky, the piece o' poo phone. This is WAY harder than I thought... I'm waiting to be banned from calling Verizon because I call daily asking questions, basically about every model of phone they carry... I've also enlisted several people including Mr. Ray, Former Roomie and Nicole... I still can't decide.
I *think* I've narrowed it down now to the LG enV2 or the Verizon SMT 5800... but I have no clue what the difference is despite receiving a whole bunch of consumer reporting links which were more confusing than the phones' descriptions and the Verizon customer service reps - both the ones by phone and oh, I also did an online chat with someone named Janiya...
All I want is a phone that doesn't die everytime I walk in my apartment with full keyboard, text messaging and email capabilities. This should NOT be that hard... somehow it turns out I need to downgrade in minutes and still pay $40 more a month to make this happen.
I hate technology... and to answer the "why no Blackberry" question... it looks way too hard to hold as a phone, and w/o a land line, I'm not spending 2 years with a phone that requires me to have extra massages due to neck pain... although the extra massages may be a good idea.
I need help, my peeps. Help!
Smooch -
G
2 comments:
In my basement I have a black wall phone with a rotary dial. Vintage 1950s. It came with the house. I have never replaced it. I figure in a few years it will be classified as an antique and could fetch me money on 'The Antique Road Show'. :) So if you update your phone keep the old pink one.
I had a piece o' poo phone once. I had to give it up, though. Everytime I used it in public people thought I had a conjoined head!
(besides that, it sounded like sh*t!)
Happy belated birthday, G. !!!
Post a Comment