I unprogrammed my remote and can't seem to fix my running toilet. Couple that with my dad's solution of double stick taping my windows shut to block the non-stop draft (btw - didn't work) and needing to lay down new flooring, I really desperately need a handyman.
I also have developed wicked insominia - I was up until 6 am last night. Very grateful to a long lost friend who I reunited with on Facebook who stayed up all night with me.
If my readers have solutions... please send them to me, I'm all ears. The only solution I have right now is for someone to take me out back and shoot me. Just like Ol' Yeller.
2 comments:
Do you own a sound machine? Like the ones they sell at Brookstones? Seriously, it helps me fall asleep all the time. I set it to the "summer's night." You should try it.
hope you get some sleep before girls night!
CR
Oh G. Too much Diet Coke and Starbucks in your life? Try drinking some chamomile tea an hour before bedtime. Love you! MG
Post a Comment