To support me and I'm lucky enough to have a virtual city of folks who champion this task... From all over the country. And when I have doubts and when I simply can't go on, this city comes out of nowhere - picks me up, dusts me off and kicks me in the ass.
"You have this, G. You're a superstar."
Well, I don't know about all that. I think the superstars are you all, behind the scenes, giving me the push into the spotlight, while I prefer to skulk behind the scenes.
There are no words that truly express what you people do. Thanks isn't enough... A kidney may work but not sure you want one. All I got is a lifetime of love and the hope/promise that I can do the same.
I'll keep working on it. Meantime, I'm going Gloria Gaynor and kicking ass, taking names.
Will be in touch in a few days (off to a biz trip).
My love,
G
No comments:
Post a Comment