Friday, February 26, 2010

One Sleepy Kitten...

What a winter...sorry Northern folks who are finally feeling Snowmeggedon. Your pal, G, is exhausted...after way too many work hours this week and just overcoming drama and chaos.

In better news, you all continue to give birth like crazy! Two new little boys in a week. A big congrats to my friends, The Spinellas and The Boyds on their new lil' dudes!!!

As for me, all is looking better. Definitely had me some serious winter blahs...I think we all did. But I sorta feel a change coming. Of course, that could be good or bad. It remains to be seen, but I am an eternal optimist.

Sometimes the universe throws me a biscuit. And when that fails, I get some surprises from those of you who love me. Like last night, when B bought us a new Wii game! Of course, he proceeded to kick my bum in every sport, but that's ok. For now. :)

Vegas is 17 short days away....so be prepared for some stories! Oh, and I booked my trip to see Phil the Groundhog next February!! Should be an over the top trip, partying with random Pennslyvanians! I can't wait for this one!

Smooches,
Sleepy G on Amtrak

No comments: