Thursday, March 17, 2011

The Show Goes On...

I've had a couple hours to sleep. So, other than being beyond exhausted, this project was one of the cooler things I've worked on. You'll see me around 30 seconds in... immortalized on YouTube as a big ol' blur... I'm thanking goodness that's its a work related reason to be found on YouTube.

Seriously though, putting this production together in Union Station was a crazy ordeal, but you know me... and me with people... hearing people's stories about family members they've lost to diabetes or taking pictures to send to their families as reminders why they keep asking them to get help or get tested... I was all overcome with emotion. This was a good thing for a 13 hour day, 12 hours of which I was on my feet talking to people.

Enjoy, please share on FB, so word gets out.

Smooches,
G

No comments: