I've been walking my butt off... literally. For two reasons 1) I decided to take on this walking challenge and 2) my doctor warned me that I needed to get myself healthy.
Healthy was really my primary objective, but there are some nice benefits. Six years and about six months ago, I wrote about a skirt that I bought while I was unemployed. It was really one of the most beautiful things I have ever seen in a store. I LOVED this skirt... which is judged by the fact that I spent $120 on it at a time when I was unemployed. And, I really don't buy expensive clothes to begin with...
I wore that skirt maybe once. Then it no longer fit. But, I couldn't part with it.
Today, for the first time in all of that time, I am wearing that skirt. I am not stuffed into that skirt, in fact, it fits perfectly.
So, I will be vain for one brief moment and tell you how awesome it feels to have acheived this.
Most of you know, I'm rarely proud of myself. I have moments where I'm proud of my work... but of myself, not so much. I'm really proud of myself for finally getting myself healthy.
And for being a pack rat and never ditching this gorgeous skirt.
Smooches,
G
No comments:
Post a Comment