I'm really not good at being slow and have little patience for people that take their time. Just ask my sister, since she's the queen of moving at her own pace and making others crazy. In the spirit of trying something new, I moved slowly today. It's a simple concept but a big step. I realized that I have nothing to move quickly for... at least not today. What a difference! I lazed around... dozed in and out of sleep, made me some coffee then headed back up to my giant bed to doze some more. I even watched the natural light pour in through my window while I took a super slow, hot shower.
I may be able to get used to this. Well, probably not on a daily basis, but, at least I know I'm capable of it and not because it's dictated by my body yelling at me for running around or other people holding me up.
Cool stuff. I dig it.
Smooches,
G
No comments:
Post a Comment