Sunday, October 27, 2019
My inspiration...
I know it's not exactly "kosher" to post pics from your failed marriage but unfortunately, it's been 6 years and these are the pictures I have. This my "crazy" Aunt Jeanne...crazy as in awesome, lovely and who I want to be in my 80s. This is us, getting down to Mambo No. 5. I wish that she was at my wedding. My husband would've been on the floor with us in no time doing his bizarre fire hydrant dance and whirling her around. I've told my hubs all about her, including my favorite Mambo No. 5 moment of her undressing a 20-something at my cousin's first wedding. My grandma and her sisters (crazy Aunt Jeanne and Aunt Lily) remain the strongest, fiercest women I know. I miss them and try to live life like them every day. But pics like this show me that I am just like them, they are in my blood...they are my blood. It doesn't replace them, but I know they're watching. I best get to dancing, smiling and laughing a heck of a lot more because if they could still give me a hearty wack for not living every day to the fullest. So, back to living, I go. Miss you all and here's knowing that you're having a blast together but I still wish you were here.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment