Randomness that I've collected over the years…
"I went searching for blood family but found chosen family instead"
A tree that bends is stronger than one that breaks
Is the definition of life constant adaptions brought on by a series of never ending series of mistakes
Never tire of the smallest discovery, always see the magic in the ordinary
Your days are numbered. Use them to throw open the windows of your soul to the sun.
Breathe. You're the same girl who had a major life altering procedure, went home for thanksgiving and ran an event at the Capitol three days later. The pain you have is temporary even though it feels never ending. And it sucks, you know it sucks. And it hurts. And you cry. So many tears. It never stops. Almost 30 years, countless tears and it still doesn't stop. There are no answers, you've worked for countless patients, to help them get well and no one can help.
The worse thing about being deceived is knowing you weren't worth the truth
I had absolutely no interest in being somebody else's muse. I am not a muse. I am the somebody. End of fucking story.
More issues than just a box of tissues.
Today, is the beginning of a transformative day in my life. Today is the big 4-0 and for me, it is time to imagine my life as I wish it to be and allowing myself to become immersed in the realness and joy of it. Always and forever, I am thankful for my family and my friends for the all of the love, laughter and happiness. - Big L
I know it hurts but sometimes you have to see a man for how they really are not how they were or could be.
"I don't understand a God that would let us meet if we can't ever be together."
Veronica: "You know what I want, babe?"
J.D.: "What?"
Veronica: "Cool guys like you out of my life."To everyone here who matters, you're vapor, you're spam, a waste of perfectly good yearbook space, and nothing's ever gonna change that.
No comments:
Post a Comment