Alex Trebek would call this category "potpourri"….
We'll be drinking margaritas by the sea, mamacita.
You know what…I'm tired of dumbing it down. I'm tired of pretending to be interested in the mundane. I don't want to do either again. I used to think it was just about hating someone trying to control me…count my drinks…but it's so much more that I let take over me. If you don't appreciate learning new things and having new experiences then onward to the next.
People feel things that are inconvenient. It sucks, but it happens.
I'm never the one. People can smell it on me.
You're right. People don't have their shit together, but for our sake, we have to try harder.
I think a lot of people would like to be upfront about a lot of things but honesty doesn't just spill out of a lot of people. I think it should.
Get one last look at this hot fucking mess my friends! She has served us well.
He was curious about everyone and everything. That's why being able to hold his curiosity felt so good.
It is complete now to ends of time are nearly tied. It is complete now, two ends of time are neatly tied...a one way street she walked it til the end of the line...and there she meets the faces she keeps in her heart and mind. They say, goodbye, tomorrow Wendy you're going to die.
To avoid sadness is also to avoid love.
The opposite of love is indifference.
No comments:
Post a Comment