Monday, August 05, 2024

Epic weekend

I have a new definition of what "epic weekend" means. Nothing earth-shattering happened, but it was a good one. I had a super busy week filled with doc appointments, work and dinners, but I was ready to go this weekend.

I had so much fun celebrating all the birthdays of my friends and some belated for me as well. It was also a blast going to see my boyfriend's movie with one of my besties which included me sneaking in a homemade infused cucumber vodka and watermelon juice cocktail. Another brunch with my 1/3 and her mom, followed by an amazing nap. I never used to be a napper, but since I've gotten Holly, it can be necessary to accommodate that she's an early riser with too much energy. 

Closed out the weekend with another birthday celebration, even more amazing food and of course, my little man, who I adore. 

Many laughs and good times were had... 

I also build things now! My new end tables are nice and sturdy. Yay.

Life is good atm.

Smooches,
G

No comments: