I hate jinxing myself by saying this, but it is one for the books - and finally in a positive way.
I've made some truly amazing friends on top of having already the world's greatest group of friends.
I achieved a level of my career that I didn't think was possible and 98% of the time, I love my job.
I turned my parents into insane bleeding green eagle fans.
Tonight at the salon, one of the stylists there said to me, "you're not client status anymore you're just friends status." that's just the best feeling. They also asked if I would get a part-time job there so I could be with them all the time.
And capping the night off with a great conversation from a former intern, turned colleague, turned friend was heartwarming.
I have savored all the moments even these little bad hiccups today being one of them with work, but it's so rare.
Grateful for working my way out of the mess that I was in to get to where I am.
No comments:
Post a Comment