Yay! Dating Horror Stories, Not from G. I didn't get to all of them but here's a few to get you started:
Date #1 - This One Sounds Familar!
I went out with Bad Date. He was a little drunk before we got together for dinner, he had been watching football, and so I understood. He comes over and demands that I swing dance with him in my kitchen. I said, "let's just go to dinner" He was yelling at me to swing dance, and you know me I can be very stubborn. So we go to dinner and I did not want to drink, I had been going to the gym a lot and just didn't want to drink. He tells the waitress to bring me a drink and I said I didn't want one. He starts yelling at the waitress and me. So the drink comes and I refuse to drink it. More yelling. So he got up to go to the men's room and I grabbed my stuff and ran out the door.
Date #2 - Hairy Barry
I went on a date and my date informed me that he had spent a lot of time getting ready for our date and that he had been looking forward to it, (seemed sweet) then he told me that his mother had even shaved his back for the special occasion.
Date #3 - Cheap Chip
I also went on a date and we went to dinner and when the check came he informed me he had no money to pay.
Date #4 - Check the Card! (from a friend of a friend)
She was dating this guy and one night he was an asshole, and she got mad at him so he says "let me take you and your girlfriends out to atlantic city to make up for it" she says "ok" they go and have a great time and a few days later she realized that he had snagged her credit card and charged everything for that whole evening on her card. (G Note: OOF. I'd report it stolen!)
Date #5 - Don't Spoil Your Dessert
Well, one of my all time favorites in when a friend set me up on a date with a friend of his. I had seen this potential date once in passing and he seemed cute and plus I was in the mood for a free dinner. So the date came to my apartment. I was living in a big loft apt, so there was no bedroom. We were about to leave for dinner and I told him to watch TV for a minute I was going to hit the bathroom before we left. I came out of the bathroom like a minute later to find him naked on my bed. First, I was confused then disgusted by the UNBELIEVABLE amount of body hair. (G Note: Should've taken a lesson from Hairy Barry)
Me: what are you doing
Hairy beast: I thought we’d have some fun before dinner
Me: am I on candid camera??
Hairy Beast: what
Me: Please Leave
Hairy Beast: so, no “before dinner fun”??
Me: Is this a dream???
Believe it or not, these are only a few of the ones I've got to share. See kids, its not just me! Next time, the boys strike back.
Smooch!
-G
3 comments:
Recently, a girl I met on match heard voices in her head. Not like a conscience, or an inner dialogue, but actual not-there voices. And strange noises that couldn't possibly be heard by anybody else.
And told me she loved me after our first meeting.
Much like A Flock of Seagulls, I ran. I ran so far away. If I change my cell number with little-to-no warning, you'll know what's up.
Man, it is not nice to diss someone on their own blog. You know you love me too, you just don't want to say it.
;-)
Oh, G-Dawg, it sure as hell wasn't you. YOu said you could TOLERATE me during our first date. Tolerate doesn't sound like love.
Post a Comment