Monday, November 07, 2005

To Mr. Deathanchor

You asked for my input... you got it.

First to my friends, you people are really starting to scare me. I have a bad feeling I'm going to visit Jersey and find a big picture of me on a billboard saying "Date My Friend, PLEASE!"

To Mr. DeathAnchor, I thought my blog was marked private, but from what I hear, it's getting passed around like some grass roots effort. And if you don't know anyone on this blog, that's obviously true! And that's fine by me... I'm hoping that someone will give me a book deal so I can never have to work again. So please, pass along.

Anyway, you'll have to keep reading to find out about more about me and I'll do the same. The past entries are funnier than most, in my opinion. I enjoyed reading your blog too by the way.

Telecomedian is right about NJ, though (and I'm pretty sure he called you Bruce Willis, which is interesting). I spent 11 years going up and down the NJ turnpike, I can't go back to it quite yet.

Until then, everyone keep on posting comments, they make me smile! And I'll do my best to keep y'all updated. Nothing too exciting to report... I think today's hostile comments about Flounder have officially exorcised this demon from my world. But I've thought that about others and eventually they all come back... it is the good ones that manage to escape forever.

I'll have some more stories though.. I got 2 dates this week and 2 next. Well for now.... we all know how this goes.

Stay tuned.

Smooch,
G

1 comment:

Dread Pirate Niko said...

G, thanks for the compliment on my blog, but it's really just my thoughts spewed into some coherent form for others to read. (Wish I could think as clearly as write sometimes). I don't think your friends are going to put you up on a billboard. I'm not too worried about you come into Jersey, it is an industrial wasteland after all where I am.

PS. I think you might have sent me a message on myspace, but the message got wiped before I saw it. Care to resend if it was you?