My hetero lifemate, Melissa, and I both managed to use the same philosophy over the last few days taught to us by one smart chic we both love, Noelle. On the rare bad and hard days in our little old PR office, Noelle would say, "Not for nothin' guys, it could be worse, we could be ugly."
Never ceased to bring a smile to my face. Kind of like the scene in the Money Pit where the bathtub falls through the floor and Tom Hanks laughs... or today's news story about how Jesus could've walked on ice according to a study (see snippet and link below). One of these days, I really need to get a study funded....
Other news... I'm completely "first day of school" nervous about starting my job on Monday. Terrified.... to know me is to love me, but its realizing that I'm crazy and cute, yet have some brain power, that is a problem. Just ask my hetero mate... who hated me when she first met me... and threw books over our cube wall by shouting "LEGAL SOCCER THROW", told me I pasted up news clips like an alcoholic and tried to implicate me in a copier fire. But, the good news is that she loves me now.
Moving on... my hairstylist invited me to his birthday party.... which I found so super cute (and yes, now I have to tip him even more).... and to really make my day, the cute guy behind the counter at Panera insisted on giving me free pastries and cookies for making me wait for my lunch. Something must be in the air, let's just hope it carries over until Monday.
Ok, enjoy the news story and I hope everyone is having an awesome day!
Rare conditions could have conspired to create hard-to-see ice on the Sea of Galilee that a person could have walked on back when Jesus is said to have walked on water, a scientist said today.
Smooch!
-G
1 comment:
In my defense, I spent most of that year drunk, so I can't be accountable for my actions. Truth be told, you DO paste up like an alcoholic. I'm so glad you forgave me for being a bitch. I come from a broken home, you know.
Post a Comment