Saturday, April 01, 2006

I am really good at being me...

Hola kids, I'm back from Miami! For the record, I was up every morning at 5 AM and worked until 10 PM which was ok by me considering Miami is a DUMP. Granted didn't go to South Beach, but still, a dump and the people were mean. Like I missed NYC subways for a moment...

At any rate, I can finally and officially announce that I'm leaving my job. Friday is my last day and then I start the following Monday at a PR agency. Back to the world of crazy work hours and "professionalism". Sad, considering I've upped my crazy levels a notch and suggested that our pharmaceutical sponsors may like a theme song... "Drugs Will Keep Us Together" ala Capt. and Tennille. I also decided to play with some bouncy balls that Roomie got for me while I was away in the office.. until one got out of control and landed in my coffee....

In other G news, I'm proud to report that I had my first meeting with a personal trainer today! I decided to get my money's worth and give her a real challenge, so I went out way too late last night and consequently drank way too much. And who else do you know that would be sitting popping Tylenol while eating Pop Tarts and Diet Pepsi in her car, getting psyched for the personal training session.

I actually did good though... she said my core is strong and that I was flexible (ooh). I had a minor mishap with those 1/2 exercise balls you're supposed to stand and do squats on (which are super dumb inventions if you ask me). But other than that.. I'm all good. She did mention she was being nice so I would come back and that next time I should get there 15 mins. early to warm up. I'm sure I'll hate her soon.

:-)

Hope everyone is enjoying this weird warm weather!

Smooch,
G

No comments: