Well, I warned you summer would be hectic.... Despite my best to keep my tour dates, extras from my job have been thrown in... this week I was in NYC for 2 days and I'm back there at least 3 times in the upcoming month. This is the worst measure the "Gina Return to NJ" campaign has taken yet. (Melissa and Schmeff I know you're behind this).... Anyway, enjoy my last travel adventure. And sorry, Schmeff, still don't miss that town... but thanks for dinner!
Smooch,
G
Me: hi
schmeffster: hello...
schmeffster: back in dc?
Me: yea
schmeffster: how was bridgewater?
Me: after my cab driver fell asleep while we were stuck in traffic and missed la guardia
schmeffster: huh?
Me: i had to cancel my car service, b/c a client issue came up... so i was running to catch my flight... found a cab at 15th & 10th at 3:20. Flight: 5 pm
Me: we were stuck in traffic
schmeffster: yeah well they are every hour...
Me: and i was on the phone, dealing w/the client stuff and i hear all this beeping. I look up and my driver is snoring... i'm like SIR
schmeffster: haha...
Me: banging on the plastic
Me: SIR
Me: you need to WAKE UP
schmeffster: gina, this shit only happens to you.
Me: i know and then... we come up to the airport
Me: and he goes right past
Me: we're heading to the northern state
Me: and i'm like SIR, US AIR
Me: he said, yes
Me: i said, THERE GOES THE AIRPORT
Me: he says oh
schmeffster: heeheheee....
Me: so he pulls off the next exit... then stops the meter
Me: i would've done it myself... then, my flight gets delayed an hour
Me: i swear!
No comments:
Post a Comment