Monday, April 16, 2007

Warning: Bring Taser to 1st Date

Ah, this story is just chock full o' nuts. I'm sure some of you are asking "Why hasn't G returned my calls?" Is she in Key West on an interview. Not yet... but getting close to a vacation that includes padded walls is a comin'.

So, last week I went on yet another first date. A good date too, might I add... not smut good like the last one prior to breaking shoulder, but minus the hangover, a good one all the same. So, the next day, I was surprised that I didn't hear from Date.

The day after, I got word that Date was carjacked on the way home, hence, no call. Now, being carjacked is definitely an excuse for no 2nd date and probably would've been the one I would've used. Instead, Date waited until I came back from the Loser's Lounge in Atlantic City treking poor Victor sans oil change thru the Nor'Easter to tell me that within 48 hours, he met someone else that both lived and worked closer to him, and therefore, I quickly became geographically undesirable.

That's impressive. Here's a new rule for the single guys... whenever possible, go with the "I'm sorry, G, you live in the crime ridden gay ghetto and I refuse to subject myself to it." over the "I met someone and they live closer"..... Just to make me feel better, por favor. BTW, for other's who've used weapons as excuses click here.

BTW, this is the last time I don't listen to my horoscope... b/c clearly that was the smooth talker.

Here is today's:

Quickie: A brainstorming session could lead to an interesting romantic invitation. (unless my boss propositioned me, this didn't happen)

Overview:Be careful or you could lose your temper, unless of course that's exactly what you want to do. Let's face it: Letting someone see just a bit of your ire could force them to hop to it. Use your power wisely and only for good! (this did happen and the outcome was NOT pretty... but the Starbucks barista is clearly terrified of me now.)

Hey, at least this weekend, The Paul gave me a cute new hat. I wish it was a lucky hat or a magical hat that turned me into Frosty the Snowman, but, as of now, no such luck.

I'm off have me a big ol' glass o' Clorox, I mean vodka, I mean water... whichever option makes you sleep better, that's what I'm drinking.

No comments: