Ok, so it took a bit longer, but happy to report that after three very long days, Lindsey Ellen Doyle has arrived!
Much love and congrats to my best gal, Dee, who clearly has the world's comfiest womb and my man, Baby Daddy Schmotty, on their newest addition!
Way to continue to multiply the M12 pack, y'all.
Special thanks to my girly network for keeping me posted all day via text message while I was stuck in a meeting. Oh, and btw, I extend congrats from the people who were attending the meeting... I was a bit worried and anxious, so every time I checked my Blackberry, half the people asked "Did she have the baby, yet?"
Lindsey already has a fan base in the South.
I'm off - I didn't give birth, but after 14 hours of future scenario planning, I may as well have...
Smooches-
G
No comments:
Post a Comment