Bad news - my computer is still totally f'ed. Still trying figure out how to fix it.
Good news - Mr. February met more friends yesterday... this time, he came with me to my friend's new house. I was a bit worried... but before I could even turn around to introduce him, he was in the middle of a conversation. Second time he's received a resoundng two thumbs up...
Now, if he could only quit the disappearing, we'd be in a much better place.
BTW - I almost blew the lid on my blog... when complaining about my computer's STDs, I said "I can't lose my files, I have over 400 pages of my bllll, er... documents".
Whew - close one.
My computer is freezing about every other minute, so need to close down.
Hope y'all are well.
-G
1 comment:
... when complaining about my computer's STDs, I said "I can't lose my files, I have over 400 pages of my bllll, er... documents".....NOW THAT'S NUTS! CAN YOU IMAGINE? LOL
Post a Comment