Out of respect for Schmeffster’s birthday, I drafted the majority of this last night, but didn't want to post until the end of today. It’s a slower week at Casa De G (which means I’m not at happy hour or working to the wee hours), I wanted to fill you in on a few things - beyond the cold that is coming on.
First - my horoscope yesterday said:
You and your friends are getting along like puppies in a litter, playing and yipping and having a great time. It's one of those days when you really feel how lucky you are to have such awesome people.
And, that was really accurate! The good thing about having a slower schedule was that I got to spend most of the night playing catch up with a lot of you. Miss you all SO much!
Secondly – Beer cures twitchy eye. Who knew? I’ve had several last night and no twitch! Of course, that all ended when I woke up and went to work.
Thirdly – For real, this is the end of Mr. February. That’s right kids… I have some hard decisions to make over the next few days… which I can’t disclose here at the moment, but Mr. February has to go. As fun as the last two years have been, I can’t handle the whole MIA act he plays, especially after he went from being Mr. Feb, the character, to the guy who meets my friends and is all sweet and nice and stuff… ugh.
Based on this romance news, I think I finally found where I should be. I belong on the Island of Misfit Toys. I haven’t figured out which character I resemble most yet… but I’m going with Misfit Dolly who according to Wikipedia is “an unnamed, but seemingly normal girl rag doll, who’s problem (revealed just a year ago) was psychological, caused when she was abandoned by her mistress and suffered depression from being unloved. Yea… that sounds about right... and its Christmas related, so…

Finally – I’ve been asked to guest blog again! Look for my latest and greatest entry on Fits & Giggles in a few days. Melissa is pregnant (yes, again!) – Third time is a charm and this is part two of my guidebook on how to handle the prego Melis, sans her hetero lifemate (aka yours truly).
That's about it for now, my peeps... Everyone think Vitamin C, because this scratchy throat, fuzzy head combo is NOT a good sign.
Smooch!
-G
2 comments:
No worries G. We'd love to have you on the island!
Fellow Misfit,
~Reef
Reef - I would happily be on whatever island you're on!
Hope you're well!
-G
Post a Comment