Dumped. That's right. On New Years Eve... yet again, another Mr. Wonderful... this time, he went out and ran into some ex-girlfriend from years ago who he was madly in love with... blah blah blah...
Literally, I'm writing this in real time... so, I'm speechless. Let me write it for you in another way:
Dear G –
Saw the note that you thought things were getting better and just figured it would be best to throw one more last gut punch your way. So, Mr. Nice Guy has fallen back in love with his ex-girlfriend who he just “happened” to run into last night.
Hope you enjoy the final kick in your face, throw you down a flight of stairs present from me to you. I hope 2009 enjoys f'ing with you as much as I have.
Love,
2008
WTF 2008?! You sucked. Big hairy ones... Kiss my bum. Suck it, G
1 comment:
2009 is your year, my girl, I can promise you that! Hold me to the promise. We will reflect at the end of the year and say, "That Missy girl is a smart cookie."
Love you!
~Missy
Post a Comment