Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Let that ball drop!

I promised myself that this week I wouldn't do any work... not that blogging for my favorite readers is "work" persay, but to tell all the lovely tales over the past 2 weeks, it will require some time and photo uploading (get ready for my dad, Santa).

So - I'll give you a quickie:

The boy Santa brought me - Yea, we're on date 4 now. Oh yea, that's right, I said date 4. That would be 3 more than most of the other boys in G's dating adventures... and apparently I'm meeting his roommates sometime this weekend. This guy makes plans, sends me messages nearly every day and wants to see me. I'm afraid I'm starting to get used to being treated well. But, I'm still paranoid considering the past, so, trying to keep some semblance of reality before I really start swooning here...

Holidays - were pretty great. With the exception of a slinky that's dressed in a stuffed animal cat fashion - my parents did a pretty decent job of adhering to the gift list... and even the Brita they got me I actually needed.

Work - I signed off this week. Ok - mostly off. I've answered 3 emails, all of which needed to be done before year's end. Not too shabby for the workaholic, eh?

As you can see kids... at the moment, life is pretty darn swell and remarkably calm. I've been maxing and relaxing for the past two days... doing some of my fav G pastimes - Internet shopping, pedi, veggin'...

Ready for that ball to drop and move onward and upward in 2009!

I wish you all a Happy New Year!

Much love -
G

No comments: