"Just sayin".
I love and miss you too, my peeps. Where have I been? Did I get sucked into the GBAS abyss?
Nah. I'm good. Very good. Been spending my summer training for my walk. When I'm not walking, I'm pooling. I look like I'm a different race with this tan. And I've purposely put in extra training during the week so I can swim and chill on the weekends.
GBAS was pretty good - minus the microburst in OC that literally tore one of the doors off the hinges. Chilled with the Boyfriend and my pop playing a game called Fact or Crap - turns out both of them are full of it. :-)
I miss my friends. Everything continues to whiz by. I'm stuck with the dilemma of how to squeeze so many good or fun things into a week. Down time is definitely a thing of the past.
I'm enjoying all of it - but its just so strange how my life has changed so much... And, I have to say, I totally dig the Boyfriend's family. Very cool peeps, with just my type of sarcastic creative humor. (Read: dirty).
His brother and I have had at least two giggle fits on the couch. And overall, its so truly welcoming and fun to be around them. Hoping for more to come.
I still miss you all though. Schedules have been craptastic. And I'm really hoping that it won't take until Christmas to see you. But seeing as I have 2 open weeks from now until after my Oct 16 walk...crikey, I'm a girl on the move.
But loving every minute of this roller coaster.
Smooches!
G
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry
No comments:
Post a Comment