The girl w hormonal issues now officially has a dog w hormonal issues. My dog's annual vet visit, which cost about the same amount as my 40th birthday vacation budget, showed that she has hormone and thyroid issues. Now she is taking the same hormones I took years ago, which cost about quadruple what I paid back in the day. Oh, the irony. Poor thing gave me the stink eye after they poked and prodded her for an hour including drawing blood (she didn't get my poor veins thankfully). Now she's chewing on a lovely no calorie marrow bone. Looks like she just joined my 5k training team for 2016. It's that or puppy PT...which even the vet thinks is crazy since we typically walk 10,000 steps (5 miles) a day.
Never a dull moment. But hey, I left the house today...so despite being swollen and exhausted...baby steps.
No comments:
Post a Comment