Pick the highlight of my day:
My 15+ hour/day job that started emailing me at 2 am
My family bringing me to tears because I can't accommodate having a party tonight bc of above
My dog scratching my leg leaving bruises and begging me for a walk I can't do bc of above
Falling and twisting my ankle trying to get my dog out of bushes where she dug a hole for herself bc I can't play w her
Crying uncontrollably bc my former roommate sent me a message telling me to "get to the gym" because of how few steps I've taken on my Fitbit
Eating pita chip crumbs in an empty hummus container bc it was all I had time for
Knowing that I will be up until midnight
Knowing that all I want is the exact opposite of this
Or...all of the above?
FML. Or just shoot me bc I'm worth way more dead to everyone than I am alive.
No comments:
Post a Comment