I'm not much for material things, but the one thing I'm glad my family would not let me sell despite needing the money is my convertible, Fred.
Driving with the top down and tunes blaring is serenity for me. But, sometimes, ok, nearly always, I forget that I'm in my own world singing at the top of my lungs.
This weekend was perfect for convertible driving. So much so that I forgot that I was belting out some old school Tay, when I heard someone beep at me. It was a random person asking if they could get in front of me to make a turn. Of course, I obliged but not before I made fun of myself and said "welcome to my karaoke!"
They got a good laugh, as did my friend who waited about 30 minutes before he said "soooo, what exactly were you listening to and screaming at the top of your lungs as you were putting the top up?"
Ah well…all good!
Smooches,
G
No comments:
Post a Comment