Monday, April 08, 2024

Reporting live from the bubble




Let's be honest. People are sadder and angrier than anytime we can recall. I hear it, I see it. I actively avoid it. Since the pandemic, I have enjoyed living life in the bubble. My definition of that is surrounded by my loved ones. 

But I know that's not reality. I'm not naïve, I do go out in the world and experience the short temperedness and the absolutely shit show driving. 

I just don't choose to engage. There's a lot to be mad at in the world - bullying, inflation, general asshole-I-ness… I'm not saying I don't feel it. But I try to not to let it get to me. 

I try to be kind and nice to everyone. I always have, but it appears to be a lost art. 

Just think, take a breath, everyone is going through something and it really takes no effort to keep your pie hole closed or as I like to tell Holly to "Taylor Swift it" aka "shake it off."

No comments: