Monday, February 26, 2007

Why Quitting Smoking Is Bad for You...

Not because I just saw the movie, Thank You for Smoking... but because every time I've quit it leads to chaos and at times, destruction.

There's proof... I've even double checked with the likes of Melissa and Schmeff... every time I've gone on record as a quitter, within a month it leads to some disaster... at first, my credit card was stolen.. the next time, within weeks my grandmother and dog died, i got in a car accident, my house was robbed and my identity was stolen... the next time, about a month later, 9/11 happened. I'd since given up until recently and now, I'm writing to you, el gimp shoulder... with no ability to dress myself or even do my own make-up.

I'm not a pack a dayer, in fact, most of the time, I'm not even a pack a week. So, if a few smokes are going to keep me and the rest of the world from utter destruction and terrorism then, I have to say, pass me a lighter, por favor.

Schmeff, the most adamant advocate for me quitting, has finally agreed that it just ain't worth the price.

the gimp is signing off.

Oh, and an early Happy Birthday to The Paul. Sorry your gift part 2 will be a few days late... but I promise its a good one.

smooch,
G

No comments: