Wednesday, January 02, 2008

Happy New Year! Day 1 has begun.

I hope everyone had a great New Year! Mine was riddled with fun, but also a random blast from the past. At any rate, for those of you who are part of the underground betting pool, on this party gal going into retirement, I'm counting today as Day 1 of sobriety. So, 44 days to go.

And relax all, it's only a hiatus -- sorta like Cher and Celine Dion go on retirement.

Here are some fun pics of me at NYE... enjoy!

Starting out:



Ut oh, she was given a tiara and just won at pool.... here she goes:

Getting close to midnight...


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh no...blast from the past ??
it better NOT be Mike Dugan.

G said...

If it was Mike Dugan, I'd have called everyone I know regardless of the time. Even if they didn't know him. But - it was along those lines.