If you haven't seen the movie Singles, you really should. Some of the best music of the 90s + Cameron Crowe = awesome. One of the characters, Janet, has a laundry list of what she was looking for in a guy at the start of the film. She then changes her outlook and says "basically if a guy says bless you when I sneeze."
I get this. A lot. Not that I had a list as long as hers, but my only thing left is someone saying "dude, that's my girl." And maybe, I'm not doing anything profound when it happens. Maybe I'm just answering a question, shooting an 8 ball in the corner pocket or about to drink someone under the table... But knowing someone turned to anyone and said "dude that's my girl" is my only prerequisite at the moment.
Tall order, I'm sure. But it's my last leg.
No comments:
Post a Comment