Ok... winning Agency of Year means two things:
1) You get to toast with a bottle of Dom. Definitely not the same champagne I had at New Years.
2) I get the responsibilty of throwing a nice bash next week. Yahoo! Currently convincing the office to either: a) a bar crawl; b) a scavenger hunt or c) a comedy club. Everyone is appeasing me because this gimp can't go bowling. :-(
And there are more birthdays!!!
Happy happy birthday to my good friend Luis and the lovely Larry.... both are today!
And don't worry, Lord of the Dance, I didn't forget your birthday this Sunday. Happy (almost) Birthday to Magnus!
I'm a bit behind on cards, etc. for obvious reasons.... Alright, time to power nap because I'm supposed to hit some parties tonight. Hopefully power nap, doesn't turn into power sleep, because that's where my heart is at right now.
Smooch,
G
No comments:
Post a Comment